Tips for Renting an Apartment…
For those willing to pull the apartment rental trigger at the beginning of the Covid pandemic, when it looked like New York City was finished and landlords were desperate, great deals were possible although at most they would last two years.
Now it’s not that easy, and an article in Brickunderground.com outlines some steps that should be taken in preparation…
1) Do your research about the rental market
2) Know what you want from a rental
3) Accept an apartment without upgrades
4) Have your paperwork ready to go
5) Offer to move in as soon as possible
6) Show flexibility on the length of the lease
7) Negotiate the second year of a lease
8) Offer to pay the broker fee
9) Get advice from a broker
Read the entire article here, https://www.brickunderground.com/rent/how-to-negotiate-rent-when-signing-lease-concessions-months-free-landlord-nyc.
Instead, if you’re looking to buy in New York, let’s take a look at title insurance, the incredibly important piece of ANY residential or commercial real estate purchase!
If you want to understand more about title insurance and title insurance providers, please read the article…
‘Are New York Title Insurance Providers All The Same?’ here, https://www.hallmarkabstractllc.com/new-york-title-insurance/
Hallmark Abstract Service…You Buy, We Protect!Google+