Hallmark Abstract Service is currently in a growth phase and seeks qualified business development professionals who have what it takes to join our team!
If working with a firm like ours sounds like it may be interesting to you:
- HAS was founded in 2008 at the height of the financial crisis to fill-in the gaps that were left by firms who for a variety of reasons were leaving the business;
- HAS management has a laser-focus on our clients satisfaction and treats every deal regardless of size as if it is our most important one…because it is;
- HAS currently has an even split between commercial and residential transactions;
- HAS underwrites through the Chicago Title Corporation;
- HAS was nominated Best Title Agency for 2013 in the New York Law Journal Reader Rankings;
- HAS management cumulatively has decades of experience in title and real estate related businesses;
- HAS provides our salespeople with flexibility and generous commission splits based on experience and deal flow;
- HAS will consider those who have prior title experience as well as those who don’t;
- At HAS there is no corporate bureaucracy to deal with.
Please send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Google+