Charity Boxing: Do you have what it takes to
- Raise money for three extremely deserving Long Island charities,
- Train to climb into the boxing ring in front of 1,500 screaming fans,
- Get into phenomenal shape,
- Be personally promoted along with your business in all forms of media,
- Network with like-minded professionals,
- Form bonds that will last a lifetime,
- Help those who may be less fortunate than you!
If you answered yes to all (or almost all) of these questions then you are ready to enter the 2014 Edition of the Long Island Fight for Charity!
Hallmark Abstract Service President Michael Haltman fought in the 2013 FFC and didn’t regret one moment of the process and had the time of his life on fight night.
That night at the Long Island Hilton you will be led into the ring by family and/or friends to the song of your choice and the rest, as they say, is history.
Here’s a video flashback to Round 1 of Michael’s bout and below that are the details for entering.
You won’t regret it and the people that your fundraising helps will never forget you!