AND THESE MEN AND WOMEN DESERVE OUR HELP FOR THE SOMETIMES LIFE-ALTERING SACRIFICES THEY MADE DEFENDING OUR NATIONS FREEDOM!
CATASTROPHIC INJURIES SUSTAINED, SOMETIMES VISIBLE, BUT OFTEN NOT!
HEROES TO HEROES FOUNDATION – WHO WE ARE, WHO WE SERVE AND HOW YOU CAN HELP!
Hallmark Abstract Service President Mike Haltman serves as Board Chair of this non-denominational combat veterans 501(c)(3) that does phenomenal and critical work helping our American heroes at-risk for suicide or who have made one or more attempts.
Briefly, through a spirituality-based program achieved in conjunction with journey’s to Israel for teams of 12-14 veterans, they find the strength to reconnect with the faith lost due to the horrors of war, regardless of the conflict.
To-date, ALL of the 200 veterans who have come through the Heroes To Heroes program are with us and in various stages of beginning to live their lives again!
WIN-WIN PROPOSITION FOR BOTH THE ORGANIZATION AND THOSE WHO WILL PARTICIPATE WITH US NOW AND UP TO OUR JUNE 18TH CHARITY GOLF OUTING
- Golf June 18th at the historic and beautiful Saint Andrews Golf Club just north of New York City,
- Early-bird pricing for golf is still available, but it ends very soon,
- Business development and an incredible networking opportunity on June 18th as you spend the day with 130+ business owners, C-Suite executives, attorney’s, CPA’s and more,
- For our sponsors, your business or practice will be vigorously marketed online and through all of our other promotional activities for the next 86-days,
- Sponsorships are very affordable and are available ranging from $500 to $10,000,
- Join these companies already on-board as sponsors! Izod, AmTrust, Fidelity National Title Group, The Westchester Bank, KAP Planning and Luman Tucker Law Firm and more!
Charity Golf Outing Registration Page: https://heroestoheroes.org/2018-golf-classic/
Heroes To Heroes Foundation – Who We Are
These are links to two short videos along with the Founder Judy Schaffer’s story of how Heroes To Heroes came to be.
A Heroes To Heroes program ‘graduate’ tells his story here (short WPIX11 video): http://pix11.com/2015/11/12/heroes-to-heroes-organization-takes-veterans-to-israel-for-spiritual-and-emotional-healing/
A video overview of Heroes To Heroes can be found here (short as well): https://youtu.be/RxVAe7Tm1vw
Founder Judy Schaffer’s story of how Heroes To Heroes came to be, can be found here: https://heroestoheroes.org/our-story/
Questions? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 741-6101.
Michael Haltman, President
Hallmark Abstract Service LLCGoogle+