In conjunction with We Care Fund, the charity arm of the Nassau County Bar Association, the Special Raffle is an opportunity to help Nassau County residents in need coupled with the potential of the donor winning up to $10,000!
We Care Fund has raised more than $2 million that has gone directly to assist more than 100 charitable causes centered in an around Nassau County on Long Island.
And unlike some 501c3’s, 100% of the monies donated go to the charities that are helped!
Some of the charities who have benefitted include:
- Nassau County Girl Scouts;
- Education and Assistance Corporation;
- Nassau County Family Court Emergency Fund;
- Long Island Council of Churches;
- Coalition Against Domestic Violence; Mercy Haven;
- Interfaith Nutrition Network to name but a few.
So how can you help? There are many options including:
- Play golf or tennis in the 2015 We Care Golf and Tennis Classic on July 27 at the Tam O’Shanter Country Club in Brookville on Long Island,
- Become a sponsor of the Classic,
- Buy an ad in the Classic Journal,
- Buy a Special Raffle ticket with the chance to win up to $10,000 and with a maximum of 500 tickets that will be sold!
Print out the coupon above to buy a Special Raffle using cash or a credit card, or visit the We Care website here…
Sign-up to play golf or tennis at the Classic July 27th or buy a Special Raffle by clicking here!
Become a sponsor of the Classic or buy a Journal ad by clicking here.
Article author Michael Haltman is the President of Hallmark Abstract Service in New York.
HAS is a provider of title insurance in New York State for residential and commercial real estate transactions.
For anyone either buying or refinancing a property your attorney will likely recommend a title insurance provider, although you always have the right to choose your own (click here to learn more)!
If you have any questions you can reach Michael by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.