Not personally being an aficionado of Android apps I can’t actually know with 100% certainty whether this list really is the TOP 100!
But, as Top (pick your #) offerings go, it certainly looks like a strong one!
The reason that I’m not very up-to-date on the latest and the greatest technology is that up until about two weeks ago I was the proud user of a very old Blackberry, with no real interest in changing.
And then, I lost it (the phone).
Since experiencing that loss I have learned the many benefits of using an iPhone along with a newfound interest in Apps that may be useful to me both in business and leisure.
I would therefore like to share this list of Top 100 Apps with numbers 1-50 here and a link at the end to read about numbers 51-100.
1. Google – Search everything with Google’s Android app.
2. YouTube – See what the world is watching. Best app for video lovers.
3. Facebook – Share updates, photos and videos on the worlds largest social network.
4. Twitter – Twitter lets you connect with people, express yourself, and discover more about all the things you love.
5. Evernote – Simple note taking app. Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any where, any device.
6. OneNote – Another note taking app owned by Microsoft. OneNote is a digital notebook for your to-do lists, lecture and meeting notes, vacation plans, or anything you want to organize or remember.
7. Microsoft Office Mobile – You can access, view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere.
8. Superbeam – SuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between Android devices using WiFi direct.
9. Pushbullet – Pushbullet helps you to see all of your phone’s notifications on your computer. You can see text messages, phone calls, and more.
10. WhatsApp – Worlds popular instant smartphone messenger.
11. Viber – Text your friends, share photos, Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality.
12. OneDrive – Save files, documents and automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup with an up to 28 GB free storage.
13. Google Docs – Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your device with Google Docs.
14. Google Sheets – Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets. Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files too.
15. Pocket – Save articles, videos and other web content for offline reading.
16. Flipboard – Single place to keep up on the news, follow topics you care about and share stories.
17. CNN Breaking US & World News – Best news app to get important updates from the world.
18. Amazon Kindle – Choose from thousands of free ebooks to read when you are free and offline too.
19. Skype – Say “hello” to friends and family with an instant message, voice or video call on Skype for free.
20. CM Backup – Backup & restore contacts, messages, call logs, photos, web browser bookmarks on your device.
21. Wunderlist – Share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues with Wunderlist.
22. Airdroid – Transfer files between Android and to your computer from any network.
23. AccuWeather – The best free weather app available for Android.
24. Magisto Video Editor – Simple video editor automatically turns your video clips and photos into awesome edited movies.
25. Duolingo – Learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish for free.
26. Mint – Mint brings you the latest news, analysis, opinion, blogs, videos and slide shows from the world of business & finance.
27. Instagram – Simple way to capture and share the world’s moments with images and quick videos.
28. SwiftKey Keyboard – SwiftKey Keyboard delivering the best next-word prediction, smarter auto correct.
29. DU Battery Saver – Free leading battery saver and Android power doctor & manager.
30. Super-Bright LED Flashlight – Instantly turns your device into a bright flashlight.
31. Android Device Manager – Android Device Manager locates lost devices and helps you keep your device.
32. MP3 Video Converter – Can convert video files to audio files.
33. Opera browser for Android – Opera loads pages super fast, and keeps you safe on the web.
34. Screen Dimmer – Enable you to low the brightness of your smartphone lower than what you can do by default.
35. Flickr – Put your free 1000GB to work – auto-upload all your photos and videos for lifetime.
36. VLC for Android – Open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files.
37. AVG – Free top rated Anti virus to protect your device.
38. Contacts Backup & Restore – Ultimate contact import and back up solution that helps you to import your contacts into Android phone.
39. Adobe Reader – Easiest way for reliably viewing and interacting with PDFs.
40. LastPass – Remember one password, lastPass will fill your logins for you and sync your passwords.
41. Google Drive – Save your photos, videos, and documents for free up to 15 GB.
42. imo – One of the best message and video chat with your friends and family for free.
43. Nanu – Nanu is a free app that delivers free calls to everyone, everywhere, even on 2G.
44. Dropbox – Dropbox gives your free 2 GB storage helps you to bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. You can upgrade your space.
45. Box – 10GB of free cloud storage to back up all your docs.
46. Shoebox – Get Unlimited free photo storage with Shoebox.
47. Clean Master – One of the best speed booster and free anti virus app.
48. MX Player – The best way to enjoy your movies. MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding.
49. Call Recorder – One of the best call recorders in the Play Store.
50. Google Keep – Google’s note taking app lets you add notes, lists and photos.
To find #’s 51-100, click here.
Article author Michael Haltman is the President of Hallmark Abstract Service in New York.
HAS is a provider of title insurance in New York State for residential and commercial real estate transactions.
For anyone either buying or refinancing a property your attorney will likely recommend a title insurance provider, although you always have the right to choose your own (click here to learn more)!
If you have any questions you can reach Michael by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Google+