Heroes To Heroes Foundation
As a volunteer board member of the all-volunteer Heroes To Heroes Foundation, Hallmark Abstract Service President Michael Haltman would like to share the story of what this fantastic organization does for our combat veterans who are suffering with PTSD, Moral Injury and Traumatic Brain Injury!
Additionally, for corporations that currently have giving programs dedicated to veterans or who might like to begin one, Heroes To Heroes is definitely worth learning more about and considering!
1) All-volunteer 501c3 founded by Judy Schaffer whose story as to why she pursued creating Heroes To Heroes is extremely inspirational,
2) Heroes To Heroes does phenomenal work for our veterans who are suffering and who are at or very close to being at the end of their ability to cope!
3) Heroes To Heroes SUCCESSFULLY helps the vets through spirituality and peer support in conjunction with groups of 10 vets at a time visiting Israel,
4) Mike and Janet Huckabee have agreed to serve as Honorary National Co-Chairpersons,
5) 92% of donations go to helping the vets,
6) Because Heroes To Heroes has a relatively small annual budget, donations and sponsorships of any size can help to make a huge difference and really move the needle!
For more information or to schedule a call please contact Michael at 516.741.4723 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(If the image below appears out-of-focus and you’d like a pdf sent, please let Michael know)