We are extremely happy to announce that Hallmark Abstract Service is once again nominated in the New York Law Journal Reader Rankings for the category, Best Title Agency!
If you are a lawyer (regardless of specialty or location), part of legal support staff or some other type of legal industry personnel, you are eligible to vote.
Naturally, Hallmark Abstract Service would like to make a great showing in the balloting and would love to have your support!
Voting is simple and will take about 3 minutes.
But if you cannot vote for us because you’re not yet a client and are therefore unfamiliar with the quality of our work, that’s a situation easily rectified although admittedly a little bit late for this years NYLJ Reader Rankings.
Simply give Hallmark Abstract Service the opportunity to earn your business by testing us with one of your transactions, and we’re confident that next year you will be happy to cast a vote for us.
The Voting Process:
- Visit this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2016NYLJReaderRankings
- Start the balloting and on Page 2 fill-in the required information,
- Then scroll down to the bottom of each page and click next page until you get to Page 10,
- On Page 10 scroll down to Best Title Agency category and vote for Hallmark Abstract Service,
- Go to the bottom of Page 10 and click next page until you click Done on Page 14.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask!
Michael Haltman, President
Director, Heroes To Heroes Foundation