Heroes To Heroes Foundation: Help Stop US Combat Veteran Suicide!
What Heroes To Heroes Is All About…
1) Successfully helps combat veterans suffering with PTSD, moral injury and TBI through spirituality and peer support achieved in conjunction with journey’s to Israel that includes IDF participation (non-denominational),
2) Those veterans vetted and accepted to participate have either attempted suicide or have family who fear that an attempt is imminent,
3) To date no program participants have taken their lives with the vast majority healing and actually starting to live them,
4) Because HTH is mostly volunteer approximately 90% of donated funds actually go to pursuing our mission that will ultimately send 200 veterans a year,
5) Due to the relatively small size of the organization, donations and participation by corporations and individuals can move the needle on the work that we do in a big way!
Learn more about Heroes To Heroes here: ‘Heroes To Heroes Foundation – Because 20 Veterans A Day In The United States Commit Suicide!‘
Mike Haltman, President
Hallmark Abstract Service
Board Director, Heroes To Heroes Foundation