Why Hallmark Abstract Service Writes About What We Write About!
If you are a frequent reader of the articles posted at the Hallmark Abstract Service website you may wonder why many have nothing to do with title insurance, mortgages or real estate and instead focus on the combat veterans 501(c)(3) Heroes To Heroes Foundation.
The reason is that while business development and educating consumers is of course important, so too is the effort made by HTH and other charities like it to help save the lives of military veterans who are committing suicide at the incredible rate of 22 a day.
That sad statistic includes every day of the year with no time out for holiday celebrations and, in fact, the number 22 may actually be understated.
Why Heroes To Heroes Foundation And How Can You Help?
If one’s donation dollars are limited and only one charity can be chosen, how can a potential donor decide which one to send their check to?
It is an extremely personal decision so these are some of the reasons why Heroes To Heroes Foundation should be considered!
- With veteran suicides occurring at such an alarming rate (22 a day), Heroes To Heroes addresses the issue in an extremely effective way by combining spirituality with peer support through non-denominational trips to Israel where the veterans find the emotional strength to open-up and finally begin the process of healing.
- The Heroes To Heroes board is predominantly volunteer. Through their belief in the HTH mission they donate their time, energy and money.
- Unlike charities that raise in the hundreds of millions of dollars a year, donations to Heroes To Heroes or participation in one of the many available sponsorship opportunities can actually move the needle and make a real difference in the lives of the veterans HTH works with. The HTH goal is to ultimately send 200 veterans a year to Israel at a cost of approximately $7,500 per veteran. Heroes To Heroes is currently sending approximately 50 vets a year.
- Approximately 90 cents of every dollar raised goes directly towards helping the veterans.
- Finally and after much thought, consideration and vetting, Hallmark Abstract Service President Michael Haltman chose to serve on the Board of the Heroes To Heroes Foundation!
Cyber-Monday Gift Idea!
Our veterans need your help. The suicide rate is unchanging – 22 per day. While doing online shopping today, please consider a gift for a veteran that may save his or her life.
Your gift to the Heroes to Heroes Foundation will help us continue to serve veterans – over 100 veterans have already taken part in this lifesaving experience:
$22 Commemorates the loss of 22 veterans per day
$100 Provides a Baptism in the River Jordan
$250 Provides a visit to The Western Wall
$500 Provides a day in the Galilee
$1000 Provides a day at Masada and the Dead Sea
$1500 Provides airfare for one veteran
$7500 Sponsors a Veteran for the program
$75,000 Sponsors a Heroes To Heroes Foundation Veterans Team
Heroes to Heroes is a 501c3 organization.
Please give your gift now at http://heroestoheroes.org