What does it take to ensure that clients love your company?
If you’re Apple the answer is obvious but, if you’re a local provider of another perhaps less glamorous product, will the answer be different?
Or, is the methodology for keeping your business in the hearts of the consumer exactly the same, with the only difference being the scale and size of the playing field?
According to Bill Pezzulo of JW’s Wholesale, the following list of the Top 10 ways to make and then keep clients in love with your brand is the same whether your business is global or local!
Top 10 Ways To Keep Your Brand Front And Center In The Minds Of Your Clients (It’s Not Rocket Science)!
(Note: If you have additions that would make this list even more complete leave them in the comments below)
- Make phenomenal customer service your top priority,
- Deliver an amazing customer experiences,
- Be transparent and trustworthy,
- Create shareable and valuable content,
- Provide realtime customer support with a live voice rather than a voicemail,
- Encourage feedback and learn from it,
- Recognize your responsibility and rectify issues promptly and do so with a smile,
- Work on building deeper relationships,
- Show that you care and always exceed expectations,
- Recognize and show appreciation to all of your customers!
Article author Michael Haltman is the President of Hallmark Abstract Service in New York.
HAS is a provider of title insurance in New York State for residential and commercial real estate transactions.Google+