For those who may not be aware, Hallmark Abstract Service has been nominated Best Title Agency in the 2015 New York Law Journal Reader Rankings!
Casting your vote for Hallmark Abstract Service will take less than five minutes and your vote would be greatly appreciated!
Eligible Voters: Anyone involved in any aspect of the practice of law (lawyer, paralegal, judge, court worker, etc.) in New York or any other U.S. state and regardless of specialty area (i.e. a real estate practice is not required).
Voting Process: To only vote in the Best Title Agency category the entire process will take less than 5 minutes.
- Click on this link that will take you to the survey and then click Next at the bottom of the page,
- Enter your information (they do not spam, it is to confirm status as a legal industry professional) and hit Next at the bottom of the page,
- On each page following, until you get to the page titled Real Estate (10/14 on the top bar), scroll down and click Next,
- When you arrive at 10/14, Real Estate, scroll down to #4 which is Best Title Agency and vote (hopefully for Hallmark Abstract Service),
- Once done click Next and then click Next at the bottom of the following 4 pages and you will be done.
If you have any questions or are having trouble with the process either email Mike Haltman at email@example.com or give him a call at 516.741.4723
Pingback: Hallmark Abstract Service Nominated Best Title Agency – 2015 NY Law Journal Reader Rankings! | Hallmark Abstract LLC
It’s in the bag!!!
Good luck, Mike.